All A-Round A/C, Heating and Refrigeration is a team of well-trained experts in energy analysis and monitoring for both residential and commercial spaces. An energy analysis helps determine the energy consumption of a certain home or commercial facility and the potential savings associated with that usage.
Our professionals are trained to perform energy analysis using different tools for more reliable data gathering. To ensure accuracy, these are some of the most important factors we consider:
- Total annual energy use from all fuel sources (electricity, natural gas, steam, chilled water, wood, propane, etc.)
- Building Size
- HVAC Design and Operating Schedules
- Equipment efficiency data from the manufacturer
- Right-sizing System
- Number of Persons/ Workers
Benefits of Energy Analysis
Energy analysis is proven as an important tool in keeping energy efficiency in your home or commercial space. Among the major benefits it offers are the following:
- It helps you to lower energy bills.
- It helps increase the life span of your heating and cooling system.
- It discovers any sources of energy loss that may exist in your home or facility.
- It boosts energy cost savings.
- It lessens environmental impact.
- It improves resale value.
There are simple energy analysis procedures that you can do yourself. But, for better and more precise results, we recommend you call our experts at All A-Round A/C, Heating and Refrigeration.