- is a proud father of 9 children (which he tells everyone about), many of whom have worked with him at All-A-Round AC. His love and support for his family plays a big part in his principle that better prices and better services are the best way to grow this family-owned company.
- is Micheal’s wife, business partner and amazing support at home and in the office. LeChrista is a loving mother, whose commitment to her family and faith in Yeshuah HaMashiach (Jesus Christ), continues to be the backbone of All-A-Round AC, Heating and Refrigeration.
NATE certified Technician
- graduated at East Field college technical training for HVAC and has been with All-A-Round A/C for 5 years.
- she ensures the daily operations are running smoothly. Since joining the company in 2017, Nina oversees dispatching, accounts payable, payroll, banking, and performs heat load calculations using Wrightsoft HVAC Design and Sales Software. In her spare time, she enjoys reading and hanging out with her family and friends, helping out in any way she can! Don’t catch her before her first cup of coffee though-you have been warned…
- joined the team in June 2018 and is excited to start her career in the HVAC industry. She handles answering the phones, responding to emails and sending our technicians where they need to go. In her spare time, she is quite crafty and is always looking for the next new DIY project. Ashley looks forward to speaking with you and booking your appointment with us.
- Cameron started working at All Around AC when he was a teenager. He is truly a problem solver, and has an amazing capacity to retain information he has learned. Cameron can install, service and pretty much do anything. If he says he does not know, he’s probably kidding. He has acquired his wireman's license as well.
- Brendan is new to the industry but has completed several technical classes. He is eager to learn more about the HVAC trade. He works hard with a smile and enjoys doing a good job. All Around AC’s customers have only good things to say about Brendan.
- David joined our company in January of 2018. He has his Universal EPA Certification, and is one of the best installers in Northeast Texas. Dave’s impeccable work ethic insures his installations are perfect. He was promoted to lead installer in the summer of 2018 after excelling in all areas of accountability. He is dedicated to making sure the job is done right. David is a great asset to All Around Air Conditioning!